Hello, happy new year! How’s 2017 treating you so far? Hopefully you’ve already been for a day out with a toddler, and you’re here to share your experiences in this linky! Don’t worry if you haven’t yet, because you are welcome to link up new or old posts about toddlers on days out.
Where have you been to on a day out with a toddler?
Last month we had really brilliant posts join us, about things toddlers were up to at Christmas time, and also some of the days out toddlers went on over summer. It was lovely to look back and remember blue skies and sunshine on smiling faces!
My favourite from December’s days out with a toddler linky
My favourite was Counting to Ten who went on a London bus tour. The post is chockablock full of tips and information, so if you are considering a bus tour of London do go and have a read. A bus tour is a great plan while on a trip to London with a toddler because, as Kate says, “Little legs will only walk so far before they start complaining, but with the bus tour you get to see the sights and they get the fun of a bus ride, everyone is happy”.
Pop over and see the rest of the bloggers who joined the linky last month here.
Join the days out with a toddler linky!
This month I’m joining in with our trip to the Washington Wetlands, which is a really good place for a day out with a toddler. You can have a run around outside, see some wildlife, and feed the birds. Noah loved trying to hold his hand flat enough for geese to take bird seed from his palm, and also splashing in puddles. James and Noah really liked the outdoor play area, and you can find out more about it by reading the post!
So what will you link up this month? Where have you been with your toddler?
Join the #daysoutwithatoddler linky:
- Add the link of your post on your days out with a toddler below and tweet me @tweetinghelena a link to it using the hashtag #DaysOutWithAToddler. I’ll retweet them. Just two posts per blog, please.
- Have a read of some of the other posts too – you might find inspiration for your next day out. Leave them a comment and use the hashtag #daysoutwithatoddler so they know where you’ve visited from.
- I’ll be telling you my favourite post next month so make sure you’ve joined the linky for a chance to be mentioned.
- I’ll add the posts to the Days Out With A Toddler Pinterest board.
- If you use Instagram tag your photo with the hashtag #daysoutwithatoddler for a comment. I’ll share a photo from posts linked up on the @daysoutwithatoddler account, so be sure to follow to spot when you’ve been featured!
The linky is open from the first Saturday in each month for two weeks. This month the days out with a toddler linky opens on 7th January and will close on 21st January. There’s plenty of time to join in.
If you’d like to be added to the reminder list, send me a tweet or write a comment below and I’ll give you a shout each month.
<div align="center"><a href="http://babyfoote.com" rel="nofollow" title="Babyfoote" target="_blank"><img src=" http://i68.tinypic.com/2lw1ulg.png" alt="Babyfoote" style="border:none;" /></a></div>